Skip to main content

Hi,

i am getting below error after entering client ID and key using BOX CLI commands, Could you please confirm if i am missing any prerequisites?

Hi @Mehak_S Welcome to our community!

We appreciate sharing the error message. However, this requires technical and troubleshooting steps so our Support Team can further assist. Please visit our Support page and login using your user credentials to reach out to our Product Support team.

Have a great day!

Hi, i have logged in using credentials. However, not able to find any option/medium to start conversation with support. Please advice.

Hi @Mehak_S Welcome to our community!

We appreciate sharing the error message. However, this requires technical and troubleshooting steps so our Support Team can further assist. Please visit our Support page and login using your user credentials to reach out to our Product Support team.

Have a great day!

Hi, i have logged in using credentials. However, not able to find any option/medium to start conversation with support. Please advice.

Hi @Mehak_S Sorry to learn you’re unable to start conversation with our Support Team. You can post the issue on our Support Forum here and have our technical support team assist you further. I look forward to have this sorted out! 💪