Skip to main content

Hi All,

I created a free developer account and create an app. I was able to generate the key for jwt authentication.

I have 2 question which is blocking me

1. Am I service user, or I need to create one? If So how, the documentations gives no info if any specific licenses are required

2. On downloading the pub key json, i see enterprise ID =0, is this expected? I am getting an error on running my code.

{‘error’: ‘invalid_grant’,

‘error_description’: "Please check the ‘sub’ claim. The ‘sub’ specified is "

‘invalid.’}

Please help.

Hello 👋,

If the EID is 0, you may have actually made a free user account and not a free developer account. Is the email attached to this forum account the one you used to create the account with?

Thanks,

Alex, Box Developer Advocate 🥑

Thanks Alex. My email id is rajeev2186@gmail.com

I am trying to work on an integration of BOX with our IDM system. Please guide me on how i can create a developer account.

Hi Alex,

We are planning to build BOX integration with our IDM system. Do we have an option to change the free user account to free developer account? Can you guide me through this?

Regards,

Rajeev

There is not currently a way for you to create a developer account. We are currently working on launching a way for developers to create one. We will release an announcement once it is released. Until that time, you will need to purchase a Box license. Apologies for the inconvenience.