Skip to main content

The type of account you are currently using is a free personal account.

I tried to log in from a computer other than the one I'm currently using, but I got an error and couldn't log in.

I think it's a security issue, but I no longer use Box on my current computer, so I would like to know how to log in from a different computer.

Could you please tell me how to do it?
Also, I'm a beginner when it comes to box software.
Thank you in advance.

Hi @tokie 👋 Welcome to our community! 🎉Sorry to learn you encountered an issue logging in to a different computer.

As a first step, you may visit this helpful support article about Logging in to Box. Also if you determined the exact error, you may check the quick link/s to help you log in:

Please provide us an update if the issue is resolved. Otherwise, please let us know the error message so we can further investigate. When providing a screenshot, please refrain from providing your personal details for account security. 🔐

Looking forward for best results!

Hello, JeyBueno Box

Logging in with Box Credentials

I'm trying this method,
There is an error attached.
Due to this error, I cannot log in on another computer.
I would like to know how to deal with this.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @tokie , I appreciate you sending the error message.

This error usually reflects if your username (email) and your registered password is invalid/incorrect. Kindly make sure you input your correct email address that you used to sign up to Box as well as the password you have created.

Furthermore, if still not recognized or should you have forgotten the password, please reset it here: https://app.box.com/reset. You will receive a password reset link to your email address.

As a last resort if the above troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, you may submit a support ticket by visiting our Support page.

Thanks and have a good one! 🤗

Hi JeyBueno Box.

I was able to log in on the computer I initially registered but not on a different computer,
but by resetting my password I was able to log in on another computer.

Thank you very much.
This was a great help.