Skip to main content

What are your favorite prompts to use in Box AI?

I’ll start!

• Summarize action items in bullet format with owners of the action items

📣 Try this one out for fun! One of my favorites was shared by a customer “in horror tone”. “Summarize the team meeting tone”

Regular agenda

1. Review of Current Change Management Process
  2. Discussion on Recent Changes and Their Impact
  3. Identifying Challenges and Solutions
  4. Next Steps and Action Items

Agenda in horror tone:

1. Unraveling the Chaos of the Current Change Management Process
  2. Examining the Havoc Wreaked by Recent Changes
  3. Facing the Abyss: Challenges and Their Solutions
  4. Plans for Survival and Next Steps

This was a nice blog. I have gone through all the websites and posted the comment which matches my niche.

Here’s mine:

You can ask Box AI in Box Notes to conduct a 'virtual debate.' This helps brainstorm before presenting or having a meeting with your team, manager, customer, vendor, or partner.

Paste the template below into Box Notes and modify it as you like. Highlight it, and ask Box AI to conduct a debate. Below is my example prompt:

Before my fireside chat with the customer at the event, I want to understand their business priorities on this topic. Have a structured debate on it. Provide detailed talking points and results, examples to clarify the context, and suggest potential action items based on the debate outcome.

nTemplate]

Topic: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Job Markets

Attendees: Facilitator, Economic Analyst, AI Researcher, CIO at a manufacturing company

Rules: Conduct an open discussion and brainstorming session, encouraging participants to leverage lateral thinking for creative and unconventional ideas. The dialogue should be free-flowing, allowing for interactive idea exchange and building upon others' thoughts.

Purpose: To explore and understand diverse perspectives on how AI might affect employment and what it means for workers across different industries.

Sources: Refer to recent studies and reports from credible organizations like the World Economic Forum, MIT, or similar.

Here is a simple prompt to get you started using Box AI and one you can use on a daily basis. First, use Box Notes to take meeting minutes and then use the notes to write up a follow up email to be sent out to attendees after the meeting using the following prompt:

• Write an email to follow up with the meeting attendees. Include bullet points and try to make it concise.

This is a total game changer and time saver!

I like using Box AI to quickly search for who might be in charge of a project or where to go for additional information.

At Box, we use Box Notes as start here guides that give all the information on a product or a process, and they can get lengthy! Box AI is a quick way query the note for a specific FAQ or to find out where to get more information, like who a product manager is or what slack channels have been setup for additional questions!