Skip to main content

I put Box Sign projects on hold for a year in hopes box.com would fix various web UI bugs in

signing documents.

Sadly, I still see an unacceptable overstrike and now even multiple font sizes on that overstrike, etc.

But now that I’ve come back, I find that I can no longer get CCG to work with the User ID set in

the app.  ( CCGAuth() in Python SDK. )  The initial authorization works when using Enterprise ID

BUT that is not what I want because when using the Enterprise ID, it never could access my

templates--They were only accessible when using the user id.  (the User ID in the app config.)

( It was previously able to access them when using the “user” argument to CCGAuth(). )

I changed nothing.  It stopped working.  Yes it was still authorized then reauthorized for good measure.

Is this a bug or a feature?  And is there a way to get the old behavior?  Other than this:

Sadly I had to switch back to regular OAuth2 using the annoying 1 hour temporary dev tokens

where it still will access the template files owned by the app’s “User ID” user.

Be the first to reply!