Skip to main content

I wanted to answer a question from one of our Community Roundtable members @NLeo here in the forums so that others may benefit from the approach.

Question from @NLeo:

How can we load Content Explorer and Content Uploader UI Elements in Experience Cloud?

Here are you current options:

1. Wait a few weeks until our team releases UI Elements for Experience Cloud within our managed package.

2. You can leverage a screenflow and drag and drop the existing Ltn components within a screen. The downside to this approach is that you’ll need to run the screenflow as the Box service account and will not show up the Experience/Community user performing the Box actions.

3. I have an open source community project that can be modified for your specific use case. I would treat this as a starter and by no means as production-ready unmanaged package:

https://github.com/kylefernandadams/box-ui-elements-lwc

If your timelines are flexible Option 1 is the obvious choice. Option 2 isn’t my favorite, but if you don’t have strict requirements on auditing, it can work. Option 3 can still be an option if your requirements are very complex.

Let me know if that helps or if you have any further questions on getting the custom approach working.

Be the first to reply!