Skip to main content

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the status of my custom app Auth 2.0, which was submitted for approval on 27th June. It appears to still be under review. Could you kindly provide an update on when it is expected to be approved?

Hi there,

It sounds like you’re eager to get an update on your custom app, Auth 2.0. Unfortunately, I don’t have direct access to the approval status of specific applications. However, I can suggest a few steps you might take to get more information:

Check the Developer Console: Often, the status of your app can be found in the developer console where you submitted it. Look for any notifications or status updates there.
Contact Support: If the console doesn’t provide enough information, reaching out to the support team of the platform where you submitted your app can be very helpful. They can provide specific details about your app’s review status.
Email Notifications: Sometimes, updates are sent via email. Make sure to check your inbox (and spam/junk folders) for any messages regarding your app’s approval status.
Community Forums: Platforms often have community forums where developers share their experiences. You might find others who have gone through similar processes and can offer insights.

I hope these suggestions help you!