Skip to main content

As the old adage goes, “communication is key”.

Whenever change takes place, ensuring clear and concise communication is shared with all impacted end users is a necessary step in making the process a success. In most situations, end users are not involved in the decision-making journey, but rather told what’s happening at the end and expected to change their behavior. But, none of us easily change our patterns without first buying into the WHY!

All effective communications include a short bit about WHY the change is taking place and what benefit the end users will realize from the change being made. It also includes when the change is expected to occur and any actions required (before, during, or after) by the end user themself. And finally, make sure to include information about where users can go with questions - if they’re unable to get support when they need it, chances are good they’ll revert back to their old ways. That’s not what we want!

Jess, LOVE THIS!!! I believe you may have shared this LINK with me before but I think it would be very helpful to others in our community.