Skip to main content

When I try to access my account I receive this message. "Your password has expired. Enter your email address and we'll send you steps to create a new   password." 

The problem is that I no longer have access to this email, as it no longer exists. Does anyone know how I can solve this problem, so I can regain access to my files? 

Thanks in advanced

E. Lopes

Hello,

Recovering Your Account Without Email Access Losing access to your recovery email is a common issue, but recovering your account might still be possible.

Here are some steps you can try:

1. Try alternative recovery options: If you've set up a recovery phone number, you might be able to use that.
  2. Provide as much account information as possible: When prompted, offer details like account creation date, frequently used passwords (if you remember any), and devices used to access the account.
  3. Contact the account provider's support: Reach out to the platform's customer support for assistance. They might have additional verification methods or procedures in place.
  4. Consider account recovery services: There are specialized services that can help with account recovery, but be cautious and research them thoroughly before engaging.

Remember: Account recovery can be a lengthy process, and success isn't guaranteed. The more information you can provide, the better your chances of regaining access.

Would you like to specify the platform or service you're trying to access? This might help provide more tailored advice.