You can customize the types of email notifications you receive by modifying the email notification settings in your account. These settings can be adjusted by:
- Account-wide email notifications: When email notifications are applied in the "Account Settings", it will be the default notification setting for all newly created folders in the account OR for folders that are set to "Use my default notification settings".
- Enterprise-wide email notifications: When email notifications are applied in the "Admin Console", it will be the default for all newly created end users until the end user adjusts their settings.
- End users in a Box instance can have different account wide settings by manually adjusting their email notification settings.
- Folder specific level email notifications: When email notifications are applied in the "Folder Settings", it will be the default email notifications for all files in the folder and subfolders. Please note that you cannot trigger email notifications to yourself for actions you triggered.
- Different users collaborating in a folder can set their own specific Folder level email notifications (if allowed by the folder owner).