Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
The blueprint for the future of work
Register today!
Attend BoxWorks
Desktop, meet cloud.
Box Drive is the easiest and fastest way to connect to the cloud — without changing the way you work.
View resources

Phone Support at Box

by a month ago - edited a month ago by (421 Views)

When you log in on our Community site and select 'Contact Box Support,' you will see a few different options for contacting the Box User Services team, depending on your account type and subscription level

• If you are a Starter, Business, Business Plus, Enterprise or Elite user, you will see an option to 'Request a Call' back from one of our Enterprise Support agents. 
  • If you are a Premier Services customer, you will see the direct phone number to reach the Premier Support team.

Personal Support
Enterprise Support
Premier Support
Phone
Unavailable
Request a Call
Premier Direct Line
Web
Yes
Yes
Yes
Chat
Yes
Yes
Unavailable

Why isn't a direct phone number listed for Enterprise Support customers?

Our Community site uses a call back request in order to provide our customers the most efficient and secure live support experience possible. A call back provides the following benefits: 

• You do not need to waste your time sitting on hold or spelling your email for the agent
  • We can more efficiently route you to the first available agent based on your account information 
  • Provides the agent an issue summary before the call 
  • Authenticated requests allow us to keep the enterprise phone lines available for paid customers 

What if I am not an Enterprise Customer?

If you are a Personal Box user (Free or Personal Pro subscription), you can contact the Box User Services team by submitting a web ticket or by live chat. 

If you are a Premier customer, contact your Box administrator for the Premier direct phone number.

• If you are interested in upgrading to a business-level account, you can see available plans and reach out to our Sales team here: https://www.box.com/pricing

I found a support phone number online—can I use this number to call you?

Any old support numbers you may find will have a voice message directing you to community.box.com. 

Please note: Sales and Billing agents will not be able to transfer support related calls and will direct you to http://community.box.com

What if I can't log in to Box? 

If you are unable to log in to your Box account, you can still contact the User Services team via our Community site. Select 'Contact Box Support' at community.box.com and you will see an option for users unable to log in: 

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 3.06.19 PM.png

More in this guide:

• Phone Support at Box

Go to Guide