SSAE 16, SOC 1 Type 2 Report

Highlighted
New Contributor

SSAE 16, SOC 1 Type 2 Report

My firm is currently evaluating Box.com's services prior to deploying it for firmwide use.  I've been able to find the latest compy of the SOC 3 compliance test report on the Box.com website (https://cloud.app.box.com/BoxSOC3).  However, I do not see the SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type 2 report available for download, even though it is stated that Box.com does receive this certification.

Can someone guide me on how I may be able to retrieve this report (as well as any related bridge letters) so that I can have it as part of my evaluation process?

Thank you,

Kam

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: SSAE 16, SOC 1 Type 2 Report

kamyar, did you ever receive a response from this? I'm doing the same for my firm and having that report is the golden ticket.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @BobLloyd1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post in the forum!

For these specific reports for your account, you will want to contact your CSM or CA team to provide you with that information. Contact the CA team at cateam@box.com

Thanks for you help and participation in the forum!

Highlighted
First-time Contributor

Hi I am not able to download SOC 3 form the link provided. Please provide us the share link to download the same.

Regards

Deepak

Highlighted
Box Employee

HI @Sharada,

Thanks for your post in the Community!

Box's SOC 3 is publicly available at the below link and can be freely shared with other third parties: https://cloud.box.com/v/BoxSOC3

Highlighted
First-time Contributor

Do you have the latest SOC 1 Type 2 report or a bridge letter covering through December 2018? 

Highlighted
Box Employee

Hi @abanskota,

Welcome to the Box Community and thanks for your first post in the forum!

SOC 1 Type 2 Report for 2018 are not yet available. Our compliance team stated they may be available by the end of February.

As mentioned by @Howard, please email cateam@box.com next week to check the availability of this report. 

Thanks for your question, and thanks for using Box!

Be sure to read our guidelines, Subscribe to content you like, and complete your profile on the community.

Highlighted
First-time Contributor

Are these reports available now?

Highlighted
Box Employee

Hi @krcarmack

Welcome to the Box Community and thanks for your first post in the forum!

Yep, these documents should now be available, and you can request them to your assigned account manager CSM or CA. You can contact the CA team at cateam@box.com.

Thanks for your question, and thanks for using Box!

Be sure to read our guidelines, Subscribe to content you like, and complete your profile on the community.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Please send a valid URL for accessing the Box.com SOC 3 report. Thank you.