Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Why is chat support always offline!!!

I left a message with phone tech support and opened a case two weeks ago and havent heard a word from Box. What is going on?

Community Manager

Re: Why is chat support always offline!!!

Hi @Mitchell1,

Thanks for your post and feedback!

I did see that an agent had responded to your voice mail today. Hopefully their response was able to help with your issue!

As for chat, it is dependent on agent availability. If there is more demand than expected at a particular time during the day, then chat will appear as offline. At those times you will need to use another option to reach Box Support.

We'll keep an eye on that availability, though. We want to make sure that the support options we present are effective for our customers.

Thanks again!

Established Member

Where is Chat? I have an urgent matter, and no one responded to yesterday's case. How can I speak/chat with someone? Multiple files and folders are just gone.

Community Manager

Hi @susanq,

Thanks for your post and question!

If chat is available for your service level, you can access chat and all other available support options via our Contact Box Support link at the top of the page (direct link here: https://community.box.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/BoxSupportOptions#contact-options).

Hope that helps!