Welcome to the Suggestions Forum

Community Manager

Welcome to the Suggestions Forum

What do you like about Community?

What improvements would you like to see in the community?

Post your thoughts into this forum and provide some details/context behind your feedback and posts!

Thanks everyone for your participation in this Box Community!

8 REPLIES
First-time Contributor

Re: Welcome to the Suggestions Forum

Hi
Community Manager

Hi there @aungzawlatt619!

Have a suggestion for our community? We'd love to hear it - tell us more about what you'd like to see!

Occasional Contributor

Is there somewhere to suggest or request features/changes for Box? I don't really want to open a ticket to say "hey, this should be easier to do!" (entering dates in metadata should be easier, by the way). It would be nice if there were a thread or area to request features and upvote features that others have requested. If this already exists, it should be waaaaay easier to find!

Tags (2)
Community Manager

Hi @pandacantante,

Thanks for your post and suggestion. Stay tuned as we are currently working on a designated area to create feedback requests and upvote ideas!

For now, you can create a post in the forum with your suggestion ideas (some users title their posts as "Feature Requests: ____" and others can kudos and comment on your post. The Box Community shares the feedback on the forums with the product team so we appreciate your help and suggestions!

New Contributor

Is it possible to add an "skip to last page" button on Box?

When I have 40 letters that I am saving in the 1 folder, it really wastes my time if I know the document I want is sitting at the end (being in alphabetical order) and I have to click next through 4 pages to get there.

Occasional Contributor

@KiaPa If you click on the place where it shows what page you're on (e.g. "1 of 5") it will show a dropdown of all the pages and you can select whichever you want.

New Contributor

Thank you. That has changed the way I work now.

A bit of a secret feature there, not very well presented.
First-time Contributor

Hi!  My laptop fell asleep while I was uploading some files, and now several of those files have "cancelled." and "Something went wrong with the upload.  Please try again." written to the side.  I thought "No big deal, I'll just hit the 'retry' button!" only to find that there's no "retry" button.  I think that would be an extremely helpful feature.  Could we get that?  Thanks in advance!

Top Kudoed Posts
Users online (1,214)