Create an Embed Widget
To create a widget, first check the folder settings to verify that the folder is set for sharing and that you have Viewer or higher collaboration permissions.
- Open the More Options menu by clicking the ellipsis (...) (or by right-clicking the file).
- Select Embed Widget.
- You will be presented with a window which includes HTML iframe code for your new widget, as well as options to adjust the size and default view type of your widget.
- Preview your embedded folder by clicking Preview.
- When you have finished customizing, copy the HTML code in the Embed Code field and paste this code into any website or page that supports embed code, and your widget will be published.
- As you add new files to the folder associated with that widget, the new files will appear in your widget automatically.
- The native Embed widget will respect all settings applied in shared link settings. This includes "Link Expiration", "Password Protection", and "Allow Download".
- In order to adjust the expiration date and password of the embed widget, you will need to adjust the settings in shared link settings. The shared link settings will directly affect embed widget settings.