Welcome to the new Box Support website. Check out all the details here on what’s changed.

When right clicked, custom web integration is not shown to other user

New post

Comments

3 comments

• jcleblanc

Hi ,

Web app integrations will need to be made public in the app gallery before they can be installed publicly by others. 

Hope that helps,

Jon 

Comment actions Permalink
  • masran

Yes, I thought that we have to publish the integration in app gallery. Later, when one of the developers created a web app integration from his account then the same integration was also shown in my account. Both of us have a different account. I do not know how this happened but both of our accounts show the same web app integration when we right-click on a file.

So, I guess there is a setting to it that would show the integration to other users as well (in their right-click)

• jcleblanc

Hi ,

I believe this might have to do with the published state - my apologies the previous guidance I provided was around the public app gallery state for general consumption.

I think I might know what's going on - see if this work for your web app integration for having it show up for the other users:

1.  Log in to the developer console and open up your web app integration app.
    2. From the left hand menu click on "Integrations".
    3. You should probably see your integration in a list - click the "Edit" option beside the integration.
    4. Scroll all the way to the bottom to "Integration Status". I'm guessing this is set to "Development", which will make it only available for developers of the application. If so, set it to "Online" and click save. 

Hopefully that should resolve what you're seeing. If not, you can go to the "General" section of the app and add the other person as a collaborator. That should allow it to show for them.

- Jon

Please sign in to leave a comment.