Welcome to the new Box Support website. Check out all the details here on what’s changed.

Collabrate with Application User

New post

Comments

2 comments

• mbehn-box

Hi hs_mehra99,

If I am following correctly, it sounds like you are wanting to easily collaborate users into your Service Account's content. You can add collaborators to your Service Account's content using the Create Collaboration endpoint: https://developer.box.com/v2.0/reference#add-a-collaboration

You would create the collaboration using a token from your Service Account since it owns the content you want to collaborate the users into.

I hope this helps!

Comment actions Permalink
  • hs_mehra99

Hi Mbehn-box,

How can i collaborate it with with Box Application User. Suppose i'm Log in with uid- test in box application can i use this account to collaborate it with box user created from Code or can i directly create Folder using this uid only and no need of creating a new user.

My requirement is that the user(box application user) can create and upload files from code and that is visible to application user(box user) rather then creating a service user from code and then manually collaborating it with application user.

Thanks

Hoshiyar Singh

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.