Welcome to the new Box Support website. Check out all the details here on what’s changed.

Box Embed widget & Box for Salesforce widget require cloud dragging security check every time

New post

Comments

10 comments

• yurgosky

Hi this is still happening.  Is it going to be fixed or is there something I can do on my end?  THanks

Comment actions Permalink
  • jszesq

We have the same issue with the same set up including the Okta. 

• dlansing

So, just to clarify, this started occurring after the new Box UI was rolled out and it wasn't happening prior to that?

A couple more questions to try to track down why this might be happening:

- Do you have a custom Box subdomain (https://mydomain.app.box.com)?

- If so, have you set the 'mydomain' part of that URL in the 'Box Enterprise sub-domain' field on the Box Settings tab of the salesforce integration?

• jszesq

Please take a look at this image and confirm if I am following what you are saying.

Screenshot  18.06.01.png

• dlansing

Yes, that's where your Box subdomain should go if you have one.

• jszesq

That solves the problem...with the sole exception that within the salesforce Org folder there are two folders, one for contacts, one for Accounts, and it put the new folder inside the Salesforce Org and I have to move it myself. 

• yurgosky

So, just to clarify, this started occurring after the new Box UI was rolled out and it wasn't happening prior to that?

A couple more questions to try to track down why this might be happening:

- Do you have a custom Box subdomain (https://mydomain.app.box.com)?

- If so, have you set the 'mydomain' part of that URL in the 'Box Enterprise sub-domain' field on the Box Settings tab of the salesforce integration?

Yes, it started either the same day or within one day.  Before, you had to drag the cloud every once in a while, but now it's every time I view any record in Salesforce.

Yes, we have a custom domain for Box and that name is set in Box Enterprise sub-domain in Box Settings.

Our salesforce domain is https://mydomainnyc.my.salesforce.com : it has nyc at the end of the Box subdomain.  Could that make a difference since it doesn't match the Box subdomain?  Thanks

• jszesq

I haven't checked but I would bet that the "nyc" at the end of the custom subdomain is the culprit

• yurgosky

Hi, I tested matching the subdomains and it didn't help.  I can't do that in production right now so I tested in a developer org:

-Make new Box enterprise developer account

-Set the the Box subdomain to xyztest.box.com

-Make new Salesforce developer org

-Install the Box integration package, related setup so it's working (subdomain in Settings matches Box)

-Cloud game is required for every record viewed that has a folder

-Set my domain in Salesforce  xyz-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com

-Cloud game is required for every record viewed that has a folder (ones without folders it happens after you click Create Folder)

-Change Box subdomain to xyz-dev-ed.box.com, match this in Box Settings in Salesforce

-Cloud game is required for every record

-Individually turn on and off Seamless Login, Auto-Collab, and Enhanced Debugging (what does this do?)

-Cloud game is required for every record

are there any other settings you have that could affect this?  Thanks

• yurgosky

Any other ideas?  Thanks

Post is closed for comments.