You can save shared links to Box content as bookmarks, helping you quickly find heavily accessed files and folders without needing to filter through layers of sub-folders.

Note: Old Box Experience

This page refers to the old Box experience. In Box, hover over a single file or folder with your mouse. If the item looks like the following image, you are in the right place.

Files and folders should look like this when you hover over them.Files and folders should look like this when you hover over them.

If the item does not look like the image above, visit one of the links below instead:

1. Create a folder in your personal workspace or on your All Files page titled something you can easily find (ex: ! My Favorites)
  2. When visiting a file or folder that you go to every day copy the shared link.
  3. In your ! My Favorites folder click on the New button and select New Bookmark. A small pop-up appears. 
  4. Paste the shared link to your favorite file or folder in this pop-up. This action will create a bookmark to that file or folder.
  5. Your new ! My Favorites folder now provides a quick way to navigate to your favorite content.

Note: The bookmarks contained in your favorites folder cannot be synced as Box Sync ignores web-based documents.