The Box for Slack integration enables users to share both files and entire folders from Box directly into Slack.A Slack user can import content from Box, or share a link to content with Slack. Slack can detect a shared Box linkand prompt a user to authenticate their Box account and automatically import Box shared links moving forward.
4) Click 'okay' to grant Slack access to your Box files
Using Share with Slack
1) Share files and folders directly from Box with Slack by clicking the "More options" button. Select 'More Actions' and then select "Share with Slack." Click "Okay" to proceed and share the Box file with Slack
2) Select which Slack group you want to share the file with, set permissions and add comments.
3) Post file in Slack - imported files will be automatically updated when the corresponding Box file is updated. Imported files are searchable and shareable in Slack and will continue to be stored in your Box account.
4) You will receive confirmation in Box that you successfully sent your file to Slack.