If you would like to upgrade your account, you may do so by logging into your Box account and navigating to the upgrade page in the admin console.
Upgrading from within Your Account
If you would like to upgrade your account from within Box you may do so by following these steps:
- Sign into your Box.com account as the administrator.
- Go to your Business Settings Page and click on the "Upgrade" button. You can also directly access the Upgrade page here.
- You will arrive at the Upgrade page where you can choose the plan that's right for you. The next step will also allow you to choose any add-ons you wish to add with your plan.
- Once you have finished selecting the plan and any add-ons you can complete your purchase with your existing saved payment method or use a new payment method. Enjoy your new plan!
- Box has a 3-user minimum requirement for all business account plans.
- If you already have an account and upgrade to business from within Box, you are not eligible for a 14-day trial. If this is the case and you would like a 14-day business trial, contact the Box sales department at 1877-729-4269 ext 1 or visiting: http://www.box.com/quote/