Box Pulse – A New Way to Submit Product Feedback

Box Pulse is a product feedback tool powered by UserVoice.

For the first time, Box users will be able to submit product feedback directly to the Box Product team!

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 1.59.25 PM.png

How it works

• Search to see whether your suggestion currently exists.
  • If you have a suggestion that’s not listed yet, submit your own.
  • Include one suggestion per post.

The Box Product team periodically reviews all suggestions. Once a suggestion receives enough support, the Product team will provide a status and some commentary regarding the update. 

Definition of Box Pulse Suggestion Statuses

Researching Our Product team is reviewing this suggestion and will provide a status within 1-2 months.
Under Consideration This suggestion is under consideration by the Product Team for future development, however, it is not on our roadmap but will be reviewed next quarter.
On Roadmap This suggestion is on our roadmap. We will post an update when it's available.
Beta This suggestion is part of a current Box beta program. Stay tuned for more information.
Delivered This suggestion has been delivered and is generally available (GA).
Existing Feature This suggestion refers to an existing feature or functionality in Box products.
Not Planned  This suggestion is not under consideration for the current or future roadmap.
Version history
Revision #:
4 of 5
Last update:
‎12-04-2018 10:09 AM
Updated by:

Comments

Hello, would love to be able to hide folders (I am currently the owner)  from collaborators that way as the owner I can monitor what is seen by collaborators as a whole without them seeing things change on their end.

Hi @nlange ,

Thanks for your feedback!

I linked your post to this suggestion on our Box Pulse site: https://pulse.box.com/forums/909778/suggestions/37404922

If you'd like to add more detail, or add another suggestion for our Box product teams, feel free to post your feedback to Box Pulse directly.

Thanks again for posting in the Box Community!

-Scott