Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Box Employee

Welcome Back

Hello, everyone!

Somehow, being the 23rd of January, it seems a little late to be wishing people a Happy New Year but then, on the other hand, it might be rude not to?

Erring on the side of caution, let me wish you all a Happy New Year!  Hopefully, a holiday break was enjoyed and too much food was consumed (and any other holiday season vices, mine's James Bond).

This year is shaping up to be a good one for us here at Box with (fingers crossed) the release of numerous products we've announced in 2016 including Box for Desktop, Box Relay, a better Excel viewer and more (so, so much more).

We already have some exciting pieces lined up for our Customer Connect forum and this really will be the place to be to get ahead of the game and hear about news, announcements, exclusive events and more for 2017

So, as I've already stated, it's a new year, but the 23rd, so most of us have really been back, working hard for a few weeks now.  That being said, what are your technology related New Year's resolutions? (if you don't have one, you should)

Personally, as much as it comforts me so, I really should stop taking hand-written notes in meetings. There is a very good cloud-based note-taking application that I can use more.

Top Kudoed Posts