Shared link not working

New Contributor

Shared link not working

Hi,

My shared link is not working at all

If i am sharing anything through link no one is able to download anything i have shared

4 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Shared link not working

Through that shared link everyone can preview that file but not able to download.

Hi @dk5303,

Welcome to the Box Community and thanks for your first post in the forum! Sorry to hear about the trouble with the Shared Link. 

When you create a Shared link you can further tweak settings for that link and enable the option to "Allow Download" by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner. 

Have you checked out this Shared Link Settings? This may be relevant to your problem with the next steps!

If this did not help, you may want to submit a case to our support page here for our Box User Services team to take a closer look and help you directly. 

Be sure to read our guidelines, Subscribe to content you like, and complete your profile on the community.

New Contributor

Yes I did that so but nothing changed 

Not able to download

Hi @dk5303,

Thanks for keeping us posted! Do you mind sharing this with our Box User Services team to further look into it? 

This would be something our Box Support team would like to investigate with you and will require specific account information. If so, you should contact Box Support to help you directly.

Users online (1,086)