Let's talk about user interface...

Box Employee

Let's talk about user interface...

Good morning everyone, today is the day after hump day, #throwbackthursday, apparently (stay with me).

Something that's been at the forefront of so many of my interactions with colleagues and customers these last few months has been, user interface.  Some of you may know that we recently launched the start of an "All New Box", which gave our webapp interface an enormous overhaul and re-design.

Over lunch, some of my colleagues and I were speaking about user interface (note: tech company lunches are as exciting as they sound) We were speaking broadly and the discussion took a turn for the nostalgic when someone mentioned iOS 7 (the one where things stopped looking like the real life version of things, or more memorably, skeuomorphism).

3017236-inline-ibooks-publishing0.jpg

Over the coming month we're going to be delving into the theme of user interface, including the "All New Box" but, today, what I want to know is, what is your all-time favourite interface and the reason why?  

Is it a mobile device?a games console or game? A business application?  OR perhaps it's a secure file sharing, storage and collaboration application?

FYI, here's mine from the Paper iPad app...

Screen Shot 2016-09-29 at 09.57.56.png

2 REPLIES
Regular Visitor

Re: Let's talk about user interface...

David can you help a tech challenged member? I purchased a year of box for my company but waited too long and window to establish a password expired. Not sure where to go from here.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Let's talk about user interface...

Hi @jimrankin,

Welcome to the Box Community, and thanks for your post and question!

The first and best option to try is to follow the instructions in our password reset article:

1. Visit https://app.box.com/reset and enter the email address associated with your Box account.
  2. Check your email, you will receive an email with a link to reset your password
    • Password reset links sent via email expire 3 hours after they are sent. If you need a new link after your current one has expired, visit https://app.box.com/reset to have another link emailed to you.
    • If you do not receive an email from Box for this password reset, check to see if your Box account is associated with that specific email address or another email address.
    • Also, check your spam folder in your email client for this email. 

As long as your account is set up properly and your email address is correct, that should still work. If that doesn't do it, than you should contact Box Support to help you directly.

Hope that helps!