Enjoy API's and Helping Developers Build Cool Stuff? Join us @ Box!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Enjoy API's and Helping Developers Build Cool Stuff? Join us @ Box!

Hello! I'm Brent, and like many, I wear multiple hats here at Box. My true passion and full-time job is to ensure our customers receive and we deliver a great support experience. More specifically, the team I work with supports the grittiest technical challenges encountered by our customers. This team works in the trenches alongside Support, Product, Platform, Engineering, and Technical Operations teams to identify problems, hypothesize on root cause, test issues, manage the bug ticket queue, and whatever is required to resolve issues rapidly and get our users and developers back on track.

I'm looking to hire a Technical Support Engineer who is passionate about helping developers overcome challenges integrating with API's. Ideally, this person enjoys customer interactions, likes solving tough issues, and wants to grow into increasingly technical roles. They are smart, resourceful, and a team player excited to solve problems, advocate for users, and amplify Box's core values.  Above all, they like to relentlessly pursue user delight! 

If this is you or you know someone who fits this profile, please check out the full job description and instructions to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/boxinc/jobs/633921#.WjBcZ1Q-dE4

Position located in either Redwood City, CA or Austin, TX.

Users online (229)