Box allows for quick and easy content sharing via shared links. With customizable permission levels and a URL that’s easy to copy and paste, shared links can be used to send important content to coworkers and friends – both inside and outside your company.
Note: Old Box Experience
This page refers to the old Box experience. In Box, hover over a single file or folder with your mouse. If the item looks like the following image, you are in the right place.
If the item does not look like the image above, visit one of the links below instead:
- What are Shared Links?
- Where can I find them?
- What are my options when I create a shared links and what do they mean?
- Is it available for all types of Box accounts?
- Can I turn off shared links or certain access levels across my entire account? How do I adjust my se...
- What do the different options on my Content & Sharing settings page mean?
- I can't access content using the link that was sent to me!
- Additional FAQs