Migrating from Earlier Versions of the Box for Oracle NetSuite Integration

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
First-time Contributor

Migrating from Earlier Versions of the Box for Oracle NetSuite Integration

Hello,

I am just going through the process of migrating from v1 to v2.

Cant find the content manager under the admin console to locate the email, any suggestions ?

To locate this email address:

1. In the Admin Console's left menu, click Content.  Box displays the Content Manager page.
  2. In the left pane, click Users and locate the account name Box-for-Netsuite.
  3. Right-click Box-for-Netsuite, then select Login into user's account.  Box logs you in as AutomationUser.
  4. In the top-right corner of the account window, click the account icon and select Account Settings.
  5. In the Account tab, scroll down to the Login and Email Addresses section.  The email address is under Default Email Address, and is in the format AutomationUser_613333_....
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Migrating from Earlier Versions of the Box for Oracle NetSuite Integration

Hi @JoMcN,

Thanks for your question. I see you already have a ticket open with our support team about NetSuite questions. If you do eventually get your question answered, please share with the community so others can learn from your interactions with the support team!

Highlighted
First-time Contributor

I am having similar issues ....  Tech Support is not responsive ....  very frustrating.

Highlighted
First-time Contributor

For Content to show up, your account needs to be business plus or above. For business or below, contact their support to get the email address at Box Support 

Source : here , at last under known limitations find

"Note that Content Manager is available only for customers on Business Plus, Enterprise, and Elite plans."