Re: I can't access any files or folders on my box account.

I'm having this same problem. I can log into Box, but then cannot access my files, my profile, or account data. When I try to open a file, or access my profile or data, the screen goes dark and Box just cycles endlessly. I have not changed my computer, software, or anything else.

FYI, I'm using a MacBook Air running Safari.

Thanks,

TimS62

5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi @TimS62,

Welcome to the Box Community and thanks for your first post in the forum!

Could you clarify if this is happening on other browsers besides Safari? Have you updated your browsers to the latest version? - that'll really help the community figure this out for you!

Be sure to read our guidelines, Subscribe to content you like, and complete your profile on the community.

New Contributor

Hi Howard!  I'm here to report the same issue.  I can login just fine, see folders and document names but cannot them to display or download.  It's the same whether I'm on firefox, chrome or safari.

Chris in Florida

Hi @churt,

Thanks for your detailed post! Have you check out this pageOccasionally clearing your browser's cache and cookies may help to eliminate common problems.

This may be relevant to your problem with the next steps!

If this did not help, do you mind providing more information or even share a screenshot? This will help out other members of the community to answer your question. Thank you!

New Contributor

Hi Katrinaa -- I cleared my cache as you suggested but no joy.  I'm trying to attach a screenshot of what I'm seeing when I click on a specific document in box but I keep getting the following message on each attempt: 'Uploading Screen Shot 2017-09-14 at 3.02.09 PM.png resulted in the following error: {}.'

What would you suggest next?

Chris in Florida

Hi @churt,

Sorry to hear that you're still experiencing the issue. For this, I suggest you need to reach out our Support Team to investigate further about that so would you mind submitting a case by clicking the link here.