NetSuite Bug - Logging in with Single Sign On (SSO)

Occasional Contributor

NetSuite Bug - Logging in with Single Sign On (SSO)

As of yesterday (at least) Box for NetSuite is not working for us.  Two issues:

Every time we try to load Box in NetSuite it makes us login (login doesn't persist).

We cannot access Box files that are attached to NetSuite records (we can only see Box files from Box home folder).

Basically our business cannot function right now because of this....not sure where to start solving the issue.  We were moved to a different data center in NetSuite on Friday night, not sure if this is related.  We've been having similar issues with Box in NetSuite off and on since May.

If we can't get this resolved ASAP we are going to have to move away from Box, it's costing us too much time and effort!

box_authentication_error.png

13 REPLIES

Re: NetSuite Bug - Logging in with Single Sign On (SSO)

Hi @i3jen,

Thanks for your post and question! Sorry to hear that you're having an issue with NetSuite.

This would be something our Box Support team would like to investigate with you and will require specific account information. You can contact Box Support to help you directly.

Community Manager

Hi @i3jen,

Thanks for your post and letting us know about this issue with NetSuite.

I see you've already submitted a case with our support team and that they are looking at your new case. 

Please however do your best to consolidate all the information into one ticket to avoid any redundant information.

Appreciate your patience!

Occasional Contributor

I do try to keep everything together, but my team is freaking out and my boss is asking me to research Box alternatives, so I needed to escalate the issue.  I really don't want to have to go through a migration to another system, have had to do that before and it didn't go well Smiley Sad

Occasional Contributor

Ours is having the same issue. Have you found a solution to this problem yet? This is hindering the functionality of our business.

David

Hi @davidghofman,

Thanks for your post!

This would be something our Box Support team would like to investigate with you and will require specific account information. You can contact Box Support to help you directly.

Occasional Contributor

I have, but they are still investigating the issue. I wondering if the other poster found out the solution or ?

Occasional Contributor

No solution yet.

Occasional Contributor

Most recent correspondence from Box:

Thank you for your patience. It seems like what you are experiencing is a bug. I will go ahead and open a ticket up for you with our engineering team internally. I will now be relying on them for further updates and information to get this ticket resolved for you. I will continue to relay any information I have to you as I receive it, but feel free to reach out to me!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Now on Day 4 with no solution in sight......Where are we at with this issue? 

Occasional Contributor

Day 5.....Still no resolution in sight. I would urge others that are thinking about moving to Box as a solution to keep this in mind. Our system has not been functional for an entire week and we still don't have any proposed solutions or tests to attempt. If you're looking for a solution that is robust and trustworthy....buyer beware?

Box Employee

Hi @davidghofman,

Thanks for your post. I recommend working directly with your Box User Services agent to receive further updates. They will be able to share more details on the investigation from our engineering team's side and provide you with next steps as soon as possible.

Occasional Contributor

We've just been directed to use a different Box Integration, which seems to be working.  To enable it, we went to Setup -> Company -> Enable Features (in NS) and installed it from "Box Document Management".

This resulted in us having two "Box Files" tabs on our main menu bar in NS but at least we can access NS record files again!

Occasional Contributor

Unfortunately we don't have the ability to re-install. Our only option is uninstall which quite frankly scares the heck out of me.

Capture.JPG