Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
The blueprint for the future of work
Register today!
Attend BoxWorks
Desktop, meet cloud.
Box Drive is the easiest and fastest way to connect to the cloud — without changing the way you work.
View resources
New Contributor

Re: Loading a previous version: An error has occurred while loading this feature

I am also seeing the same behavior.  I tried from both Chrome and Firefox with same results.  I see the version number for the latest version, but when I click on the version number I get the error "An error has occurred while loading this feature"

The list of versions never shows up.

New Contributor

Re: Loading a previous version: An error has occurred while loading this feature

FYI - I am also the owner of the shared folder.

Community Manager

Hi @alvigland and @louiseford156,

Thanks for providing more info on this and yes this seems like an issue with version history.

Your post seems like it may require account specific information/configuration for a support agent to check out.

Please contact Box Support to help you directly and create a case with our support team!

Occasional Visitor

Same issue,

I'm the owner, using Safari on macOs Sierra. Clicking on [V42] and getting that error!

Community Manager

Hi @bleedr

This would be something our Box Support team would like to investigate with you and will require specific account information.

You should contact Box Support to help you directly.

Visitor

I have the same issue, do we need to upgrade the account is this feature available to "individual" account holders?

Box Employee

Hi All,

This seems like really weird behavior! Version history should not run into this issue. I would recommend opening a ticket reporting this to our User Services team since this is not expected behavior!

Cheers!

Occasional Visitor

Please how can I revert to the Old UI. I prefer that because I can access the version history. This new UI is an experiment, and it's very very bad because I can't access my precious old document through version history. It says: "An error has occurred while loading this feature.". I want the old box UI PLEASE!!!

Box Certified Professional

@UNILAGED,

I hate to be the bearer of sad tidings, but there is no going back to the old UI. The new UI has been made permanent for pretty much all users. If it's not permanent in your company's Box instance it will be quite soon.

If you are encountering an error message you should submit a ticket to Box Support to get assistance.

Bob

Visitor

Hello All,

is there a solution for this yet? i need to access a previous history version of excel file, and i get "An error has occurred" using internet explorer, chrome, and firefox. Please help urgently