Download view count missing?

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Download view count missing?

In the past I had a counter for how many times people had downloaded my file. Now I cannot find it. I looked around and this is making me feel really stupid. Can someone confirm it is not a feature anymore?

5 REPLIES
Box Certified Professional

Re: Download view count missing?

@drakelucas

Sounds like you're in the new interface. You can find that in two ways. If you look at the More Options (three dots) then Properties then Access Stats. That's one way. Or you can just click the file (not on the link to open Preview) and in the right pane at the bottom you'll see Access Stats in the Details pane.

MaryBeth

New Contributor

box.jpg

Attached screen shot for reference.

Still I can not see ascess stats in my BOX. I need to know the download & preview counts.

Highlighted

@patelhrishir

Look at the bottom right of your screenshot. You'll see the message "Sorry, you do not have permission to see the access stats for this file". You must be editor or co-owner (or owner, of course) to see this information. See https://community.box.com/t5/Collaboration-and-Sharing/Collaborator-Access-Levels/ta-p/19717 for more on what permissions are granted to what roles.

MaryBeth

New Contributor

I have the editior level ascess.

@patelhrishir

In that case, you should open a ticket with Box here so they can troubleshoot this for you.

MaryBeth

Users online (302)