Can't print since upgrade

SOLVED
Go to solution
New Contributor

Can't print since upgrade

When I select a document and use the drop down menu to select print I get an error message as follows:  Any ideas?

This page can’t be found

No webpage was found for the web address:blob:https://huntingtonstudygroup.app.box.com/0c73d3d9-53e4-42ab-a6a6-d94622a50faa

HTTP ERROR 404
4 REPLIES

Re: Can't print since upgrade

Hi @sram98,

Thanks for your detailed post. Have you checked out this article?

This may be relevant to your problem with the next steps!

If this did not help, do you mind providing more information or even share a screenshot? This will help out other members of the community to answer your question. Thank you!

New Contributor

Thanks, but clearing the cache and cookies did not work. Here is a screenshot of what happens when I try to print. Thx Stevan

Hi @sram98,

This would be something our Box Support team would like to investigate with you and will require specific account information. You can contact Box Support to help you directly.

Occasional Contributor

This is happening to my users too and is really frustrating.

It was working a few days ago and since today printing just results in a new tab opening in Chrome with 404.

I have had nothing but trouble since the rollout of the new interface. It's horrible and confusing to users. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the old design. Who's bright idea was it to hide 'Print' where it is anyway? It is the most ridiculously un-intuitive hidden menu option I have ever seen in interface design! And now it doesn't even work.