New Box UI & Collections Beta

New Box UI & Collections Beta

We are excited to announce that we will be releasing beta access to the All-New Box UI with Collections experience. The New UI is a new rich, yet simplified, experience that enables you to effortlessly organize, access and work with your most important content.  With the all new Box, we are giving you the ability to cut through the noise and easily navigate to content with a clear, simple experience that is personalized to the way you prefer to work with Collections. 

Using Box Collections in the New Box UI experience you can: 

1. intuitively organize your Box content into logical groupings of your choice,
  2. name these groupings to provide clear and meaningful context, and
  3. quickly find the content you need right now.

To learn more about this release and how to enable the beta, check out the beta resources

13 Comments
Box Employee
Status changed to: Coming Soon

How do we sign up for the beta?

Box Certified Professional

Will we be notified when beta is available?

Box Employee
Status changed to: Launched

Contributor

Where do we provide feedback on the Beta?  Like the inability to 'lose' the "box" logo on the right side, and maybe the ability to collapse the left hand bar to 'smaller icons'?

Occasional Contributor

@weigh2tall : I see an option to send feedback while I am on the collections landing page:

Send Feedback for Collections.jpg

Contributor

Thanks I see it too. I hadn't gone there. My feedback was less about the collections, and more about the New UI.  

Occasional Contributor

Is it available on mobile yet?

Box Employee

@ruchikosh  Hi - Box Collections on Mobile will begin a roll-out launch on May 11th, and will be available to all customers on May 25th.

New Contributor

How do you enable this feature???

Do you have a date when this will be officially launched without Beta access?

Box Employee

@jreding Eligibility to beta and instructions to enable  the beta are outlined in this article: https://support.box.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044369474-New-UI-Admin-Guide

Box Employee

@DKathuria The current target date for this feature to go GA is approximately late July/early August.