Enhanced Tasks and Notifications - Public Beta

Enhanced Tasks and Notifications - Public Beta

The Box Web Application is about to get even better with updated UI enhancements to Tasks and Notifications web experiences. With our all new Tasks & Notifications updates in beta, we're making it even easier for users to stay on top of their most important work: the all new Task Center allows users to view all your actionable work, while the enhanced Notification Center helps you more easily keep track of relevant activities in Box.

This update will first be available as a Public Beta, enabled directly from the Box Admin Console, with the full launch happening later this year. Box Admins and Co-admins - join the public beta today!

6 Comments
Box Employee
Status changed to: Launched

Occasional Contributor

The location is good but the icon does not even display for us since we have a white background for the top banner. It only shows pink bubble if there is a notification. Screenshot below

https://sargento.box.com/s/fjc9mebjqnyor9cfem6qtuutcnaaa24y

Box Certified Professional

Same with us here since we use white background. The icons needs to be improved.

Occasional Contributor

So with this new notification view, there is no way to filter the notifications by type (@mentions, unread, invites etc)?

Box Certified Professional

@jkeane 

I noticed that the Activity tab UI has changed as shown below for users with the new Notification and Tasks UI. Is there any documentation I can refer to?

D60C255D-1D01-4D89-8B88-A026A3FB1C4B.jpeg

Occasional Contributor

Where can we see tasks that we have assigned to someone else now? The menu item on the left panel is gone and the task button at the top only shows items assigned to me.