Coming Soon: Exportable Access Stats

Box Employee

In addition to the Access Stats interface refresh, we'll be adding a new Export feature for Access Stats in the New Web Experience, allowing end users with Access Stats permissions to export the full (or filtered) Access Stats history for that file.

More information and a detailed before and after comparison here.

Note: Export will be limited to files owned by users on the Business Plus plan or higher.

Comments
Box Certified Professional

Fantastic! Thrilled to see this. Long time coming. This will save us Box admins lots of time and make many users happy.

Thanks!

Sounds great! File and folder owners will love it!

Occasional Contributor

Looks awesome, is there a plan to make Admin Reporting capabilities available on FOLDER level?

We are really excited to see this happening.  This is an almost weekly request for us. 

Hi Bushra,

Do you have an ETA for this?

Thanks,

Rebecca

Hi Bushra,

Do you have an ETA for this?

Thanks,

Rebecca

Ive had a lot of interest for this feature. Has there been any update on what exactly "coming soon" means?  

Thanks!

Rick 

Occasional Visitor

Amazing and largely welcomed feature hoever I have two files in my business accounts that have one 2,480+ and other with 6,000+ accesses and the new interface still showing only last 50 access... the "View More" button just keeps "thinking" and nothing returns. Will be this fixed?

Occasional Visitor

I did not get the "Export" button as well... :-(

My corporate user is ***email address removed for privacy***

Box Employee
@gerdsousa -- Brad from Box here; I wanted to respond to both of the topics you raised: 1. After clicking 'View More' you should see more entries appearing in the list of events. If that's not working in your case, please definitely open up a case/live chat with the Box User Services team so we can investigate and fix the root cause: https://community.box.com/t5/Contact-Support/ct-p/BoxSupport 2. Export Button -- We'll be launching the Export button over the coming weeks - stay tuned!
Occasional Visitor
Hey Brad.... Tks... definitely not working when I do "Click to Load More". I have other files with few hundreds stats and it is working.
I will try to open a case on the link you sent... regards