Coming Soon: Box Relay

Community Manager

We announced a new product, jointly developed with IBM called Box Relay, allowing anyone to build, track and manage workflows in real-time, resulting in a far more efficient and consistent experiences for every process. Box Relay eliminates the need to switch between systems by providing a workflow solution on the platform enterprises already trust to manage all of their work and gives people all of the security and collaboration benefits of Box.

Planned: 2017

Availability: General Availability

For more information see the following:

Comments
New Contributor

Hello Howard,

Can you tell me when will this feature be released?  We already live in Box and this feature will be a significant enhancement.

thanks

mike

Community Manager
Hi Mike, Thanks for the follow up. Box Relay will be released in the next week on Nov. 13th! https://blog.box.com/blog/box-relay-workflow-available-november-13/
New Contributor

Howard,

Thanks.  Is this only available on the Enterprise plan or will Business users be able to access this new feature?

thanks - Mike

New Contributor

Sorry, when I create a task in Box Relay I assigned a date, however, notification to the task owner showns another date (1 date after the date I set). How can I ask for help on this?

RUJ
New Contributor

Hi,

Does any one know if any feature is available in Box relay for reporting/ Any API based interface is there which can be used for reporting 

RUJ
New Contributor

Does any one know if any feature is available in Box relay for reporting/ Any API based interface is there which can be used for reporting