Box Local Event June 2018 Recap at W.E. O'Neil Construction

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Box Local Event June 2018 Recap at W.E. O'Neil Construction

Picture 2.jpg

It was great seeing everyone that attended the June 2018 Box Local meeting.

I would especially like to thank Mike Macellaio for hosting and being our spotlight speaker for the day.  

Lara Knight did another outstanding job orchestrating the event and setting the tempo.

It was great to have all of the Box team members representing and answering all of our questions.

Dhruv Raheja, from Box consulting, had excellent advice on how to plan your company's path to full digitization.

I definitely got something out of attending and will be back for more. 

Don't forget to post your questions and comments to this forum.  Lara and I would love to hear what everyone thought about the event.

Let us know if you want to speak or host a future Box Local meeting or if you have suggestions on how Box Local can be even better than it already is.

All the best,

James

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Box Local Event June 2018 Recap at W.E. O'Neil Construction

Thanks James for a great recap!

Really enjoyed hearing everyone's use case and also being the messenger to our product team for some of your feedback! Definitely want to follow up and mention that the Mark for Offline feature for Box Drive is currently in Beta and if you have not signed up already, please talk to your CSM to try out the features! As for the other features such as icons and auto-locking, these are still on the roadmap and being discussed.

What would you guys like to discuss for the next Local event? Let's make it happen!

Box Certified Professional

At our next Box Local event in October, I would love to discuss what a true "service account" means to Box.  What are the advantages (such as increased rate limits, etc) and how to get one. 

Occasional Contributor

Could not make the last event, but for next time I would like to discuss everyone's strategy deploying Box Drive to your organization.