Customer Resource Newsletter January 2018

Community Manager

Happy 2018 folks, and welcome to our new Customer Resource Newsletter!

Check out the video along with our updates and features below.

Announcing Innovator of the Month

• Box is thrilled to launch "Innovator of the Month," our customer recognition award. You - our brilliant customers - are truly changing how work gets done and we want to celebrate your achievements.
  • Learn more about the award in this Box Blog article.

Get the Most out of Box

New Admin Resources

• The recently released Admin Resource Center has the information you need to deploy users, migrate content, drive adoption and navigate the admin console. Learn More

Find what you need on Box Community more easily

• We've implemented a new sidebar with shortcuts to make it even easier to find the product and resource content you need. Learn More

Come Hangout With Us

Box Local: Network with Your Peers in Chicago, Bay Area and NYC!

• Box Local (formerly known as "Box User Groups") are informal events for Box customers to learn, network and celebrate the innovative work they are each doing. Space is limited reserve your seat today.
  • Chicago on January 18, 2018: Register Here
  • Bay Area on January 23, 2018: Register Here
  • New York City on January 24, 2018: Register Here

Class is in Session

Preparing for the GDPR: What to Ask Your Vendors

• Join us to learn the GDPR requirements your vendors must meet, which questions to ask when evaluating cloud platforms for GDPR readiness and how Box helps customers address critical GDPR requirements.
  • January 18, 2018 10am PSTRegister Here

API Office Hours

• Whether you're running into an API error or want to learn about API best practices, join us and ask us anything about the Box API.
  • January 22, 2018 1pm PSTRegister Here
  • January 29, 2018 1pm PSTRegister Here

Meet our Family of Partners

Featured Partner Application: Microsoft Teams

• The Box for Microsoft Teams integration allows you to use Box as your cloud content management solution through the familiar interface of Microsoft Teams. Users can easily access and share their content stored in Box from directly within Microsoft Teams. Learn More

Live Webinar: Nintex

• Join our partners from Nintex for a chance to learn how you can better enable anyone in your organization to automate, analyze and optimize their Box content creation and collaboration processes.
  • January 17, 2018 at 10am PST: Register Here

Live Webinar: Box + Microsoft - Integrating with Azure

• Join us to hear from Yoav Land, Director of Cloud & Datacenter Solutions at Microsoft, and Eric Ren, Product Marketing & Business Development at Box - about the expanded Box & Microsoft partnership, and how Box using Azure can help unleash the potential of your content. 
  • January 24, 2018 at 10am PST: Register Here

On-Demand Webinar: KnowledgeLake

• Hear our partners at KnowledgeLake chat with Box Customer Success about how you can leverage seamless capture solutions to digitize your business processes and transform your toughest content management challenges. Watch Now

Comments
First-time Contributor
I'd like to join a NY (City?) user group. My short term objective is to backup my hard drive to the cloud. My harddrive is 1000 GB (is that a Terra byte). I'd like to have enough space to keep rolling data into it. I believe I have the free demo size 15GB? What is the pricing for larger allocations? How Apple backup use a BOX space allocation to do the rolling backup procedures to keep the backup current in box. I want my backup online in case of a HD crash. AND it needs to be SECURE.