Box Community News

2 Comments

Hello everyone!

I'm Howard, and I'm your community manager! I'm here to help you be successful in the community, so look for our posts in this blog for community updates, new features, and more!

While you explore the community,  

• If you have any issues regarding the community feel free to reach out to us by using the “Notify Moderator” link in a given post.
  • Give kudos to posts that you want to give props and recognize! We have our kudos leadership board to highlight the posts with the most kudos!
  • Click on accept solution when someone provides a helpful post that solves your question. The green check mark helps other community members view the solution easily. If you change your mind, you can remove the marking and select another post using the Not the solution link from the Post Options drop-down list.
  • Finally, check out the ranks, badges, and profiles of other members to see who else is part of this community. Update your avatar, bio description, and feel free to add other community members as friends! It's a community and we are all here to help one another!

Thanks again everyone for your participation and we are excited to learn more about your experience with Box! 

Please log in to subscribe

Users online (3,732)