Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Talk to the Box Team - Upload Your Video Story

by ‎05-10-2017 11:56 AM - edited ‎05-12-2017 09:55 AM

At Box, we have an obsessive focus on customer experience, and we want to hear from you!

Your video story will be seen by Box Product Managers, Engineers and Executive Staff, so grab the spotlight and…

Tell us what we've done right.

Tell us where we could do better.

Tell us what you need to get done, and how Box changed how you work.

Sharing your story is easy

Record a 1 minute video of yourself (selfie video is perfect!) and answer these 3 questions:

1. Your name and where you work.
  2. How do you use Box today? What do you need to get done, and how do you do it?
  3. What's one thing you really like about Box, or what's one thing Box could do better?

When your video is completed, go here to upload your video.

That's it. We'll make sure your story is seen and heard across the Box organization, by the people who want to make Box better for you.

Thank you for helping us become a better Box!

Note: videos will not be used for marketing purposes. Your stories will stay inside Box, and we won't share them or your information with anyone publicly.

Comments
by jwebbtx1961
2 weeks ago

You are so funny!!  I am 77 years old and do not do videos. Spent all afternoon tryinging to return my BOX files to readible size. I have NO idea what i did to shrink BOX. It is only probram on my computer involved. Everything else running correctly. Also, on my laptop, it is working normally.  My desktop is involved and I can not read. I was able to print by using laptop to so what I wanted.  I could not find telephone number to contact a real person. Am I the only old crazy woman that needs verbal help ...willing to pay.  

Judy Webb, ***email address removed for privacy***  Thanks.

by
2 weeks ago

@jwebbtx1961

Hi Judy!

I can definitely appreciate that videos are not for everyone! But we hope that those with the ability and inclination might send us their story so we can make Box better.

About your specific problem, I can think of a few things that might be happening to shrink your screen. The first and simplest thing to check is whether the zoom option in your web browser for the Box page has been adjusted.

When viewing your files in Box, try this:

• On a Mac: Hold down the Command key and press 0 (the number zero, not the letter 'o')
  • On a Windows PC: Hold dow the CTRL key and press 0 (again the number zero, not the letter 'o')

That could be the quick fix you need. If not, fortunately you don't need to create a video to get help using Box! View this page for options, including searching KB articles. asking a question or viewing solutions on the forums, or contacting Box Support directly.

Hope that helps!