Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Visitor

How do I make the "From" field your user email when sharing a file with a third party.

I want a client to respond to an email I send to him via the filesharing facility on box.

Normally if is sent out with a noreply amail on box's domain, but I'd like an easy way for them to respond to the same email I use to share the view permission, to confirm that they are happy with the file.

Can this be done?

Box Employee

Re: How do I make the "From" field your user email when sharing a file with a third party.

Hi @unitedpractices,

Thank you for contributing and posting Box's Community forum!

Unfortunately, this sort of feature you are referring to is not available. All collaboration emails sent to end users via Box are sent via a 'no-reply' alias. General communication via email is not incorporated in collaboration invites.

We recommend user's to communitcate via @-mentions and comments on a file as explained here.

If you would be interested in seeing this particular feature in future product releases, please submit a ticket to our User Services support team with your feature request! In your ticket please include:

• Description of feature request
  • Business need

I hope this helps!

Best,

James - Box Support