Coming Soon: The Product Central

Community Manager
Hello everyone,

We are excited to announce that we have a new Product Central that is coming soon on Community to help streamline announcements and product related content!

What is the Product Central?
The Product Central is meant to serve as a one stop shop for product related announcements, articles by product areas, betas, and product feedback. You will be able to navigate to all of these places from one singular page.

Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 2.28.51 PM.png

So what is new?
First, we are excited to announce that our Product News page will now be branded as our "Product Updates" page. Users will be able to filter through product areas, and their statuses to find the information that they are looking for on one announcement rather than sifting through multiple announcements and pages to find this information.

Next, we will have redesigned product pages to ensure that the most relevant content is available for users to consume. Users should see a unified design across all pages and will see filtered product announcements as well.

Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 12.27.19 PM.png

Do I have to use the filters?
No. You can always click on the status buttons to get a wholistic picture of everything under each status, but you can add filters for products that you care about and see where items are in the currently release cycle.

Do I or my users have to take any actions?
If you have previously subscribed to updates on the current Product News section, you will have to subscribe to the new Product Updates page to continue getting updates about what has been posted to the new area. Otherwise, no action is needed.

Will I still be able to access the old Product News page?
Yes! We will not be removing this page, but rather will be posting all new updates to the new Product Updates page.