This article has been archived. For the most up-to-date information on this topic, please go to
How do I cancel my Box.com Business or Enterprise subscription if I've signed a contract with Box?
How do I cancel my Box.com Business or Enterprise subscription if I've signed up for my account online?
- Sign into your Box.com account as the Administrator.
- Visit: www.box.com/billing or go to your Business Settings page from the Admin Console.
- From here, click on "Cancel Your Account."
- You'll see a modal that helps troubleshoot some of the most common problems with Box admins. If you would like to continue with the cancellation, click "Cancel My Account".
- You'll arrive on the Cancellation page where you will answer two questions and then complete the cancellation process.
- Then just make sure to check the box and then you have successfully canceled your account. Again make sure to note, your account cancellation will be the date of the end of your billing cycle noted throughout the cancellation process.