Announcements

All conversations in the Archive Forum are read only. For active conversations, please visit our All Forums page to post a topic or response.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Save attachments from Outlook to Box - how to avoid saving ALL attachments

Hi! 

When I have an email message in Outlook with multiple attachments, is there a quick way of saving one or two of the attachments to Box, but not all of the attachments? When I click the Save Attachments button (see screenshot), it allows me to save all attachments but I do not know how to select just a few to save.

box screenshot.png

Highlighted
Box Employee

Re: Save attachments from Outlook to Box - how to avoid saving ALL attachments

Hi @koonalshah

Welcome to the Box Community and thanks for your first post in the forum!

Selective attachment saving to Box is currently not supported in this integration but it sounds like it would be a great enhancement.

The Box Community team shares selected conversations on the community back to other Box teams from time to time, including product feedback. However, if you'd like to provide direct feedback, we've recently launched a new way to submit product feedback directly to our product team: Box Pulse

Learn more about Box Pulse and how it works, and please submit your suggestion and feedback to help us improve!

Thanks for your help and time in the Community! Be sure to read our guidelines, Subscribe to content you like, and complete your profile on the community.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

My colleague just showed me a way around this. In Outlook, you can click the attachment you want to save (you can select multiple attachments by holding down the Ctrl key). You will see that the ribbon changes and there will be an option to save selected attachments (rather than all attachments) to Box.  

box screenshot.png

Highlighted
First-time Contributor

is there a plan to change this as for me this is a big enough issue to not want to use box any more