Announcements

All conversations in the Archive Forum are read only. For active conversations, please visit our All Forums page to post a topic or response.

Highlighted
First-time Contributor

Need "Cancel All Uploads" Button

When selecting a folder to upload, it's a bit hair trigger and easily will select an entire parent folder before you can click down into the tree to reach your final destination folder you actually want to upload. To make matters worse, then you're stuck with a huge list of things it's attempting to upload and there's no option I see anywhere to "cancel all uploads". You can try clicking the "X" next to each file, but if you have tons of files that's not really an option. Basically, you're forced to quickly close the entire browser window to halt the upload session. Something to cancel all uploads instantly would be ideal.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Need "Cancel All Uploads" Button

Hi @IsraelThompson

Thank you for your post, that's a really interesting idea! Maybe other people have experienced this too! If you have kudos this idea to get more visibility into this feedback feature!

The Box Community team shares selected conversations on the community back to other Box teams from time to time, including product feedback. However, if you'd like to provide direct feedback you can always submit a case to Box support.

Thanks for your help and time in the Community!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I concur.  A "Cancel All Uploads" is a great idea!  I accidentally started uploading a folder of over 500 files into Box today, rather than the single file that I meant to upload.  I had to wait for all the files to finish uploading before I could delete them.

Highlighted
First-time Contributor

Need a cancel all uploads - BOX IS NOT LISTENING!!!!