Announcements

All conversations in the Archive Forum are read only. For active conversations, please visit our All Forums page to post a topic or response.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Methods for exporting Box Notes

Hi,

I am currently taking a look at Box Notes as a possible replacement for Evernote/OneNote. I'm quite impressed by how clean the interface is while still providing a lot of functionality, so it does look like a possible good alternative.

The thing that I'm stuck on is the ability to export notes into some standard format, preferably in bulk. It's unrealistic to expect that we're going to stick with one service forever, so I want to make sure that we can migrate to something else from Box Notes if we decide at some point in the future that we need to.

I found this thread on the forum: https://community.box.com/t5/Help-Forum/Exporting-Box-Notes/m-p/14834 but it doesn't look like that really reached much of a resolution. Has any further progress been made here? Is this feature on the roadmap?

Best Regards,

-greg

Highlighted
Box Employee

Re: Methods for exporting Box Notes

Hi @greglandrum!

At the moment this capability is not available. What we can do is submit this as product feedback to our Product Team to consider adding as a feature!

Cheers!

Highlighted
New Contributor

That would be awesome.

Thanks @bushra_rahman

Highlighted
First-time Contributor

Yes please!

Highlighted
First-time Contributor

Hi, Do you know if this feature was ever implemented? We are also looking for bulk export of Box notes. Thanks.

Highlighted
First-time Contributor

I too am interested in the ability to export boxnotes into a standard document format.  Any update?????

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hey everyone -- I had this issue too and I made an unofficial solution that may fit your needs: https://github.com/alexwennerberg/boxnotes2html

Hoping for an official solution soon!