Announcements

All conversations in the Archive Forum are read only. For active conversations, please visit our All Forums page to post a topic or response.

Highlighted
Contributor

Add Search Box to Adobe Acrobat Integration

Today, when saving a file from Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) to Box, we can do so directly from the Office application to Box, and use a search box to quickly find the right (client) folder. 

This functionality does not currently exist with the Adobe integration. 

We would (very much) like the ability to search within the Adobe Acrobat / Box integration when saving and opening files, as we can elsewhere. The absence of this significantly slows our workflow today. 

Thanks for considering this Box team. 

Highlighted
Box Certified Professional

Re: Add Search Box to Adobe Acrobat Integration

@William_Box,

I like this request, but wouldn't it be better directed to Adobe? The Box for Office plug-in was developed by Box, but the Acrobat/Box integration is part of Acrobat. Box does not control it.

Bob

Indiana University
University Information Technology Services
Highlighted
Contributor

Bob,

Thanks for the comment on this. I was, in fact, unaware this plug-in was not developed by Box. 

Does anyone have any idea on who best to reach out to at Adobe regarding this matter, since it seems others support this as well?

Highlighted
Box Certified Professional

@William_Box,

Here is where you can provide feedback to the Adobe Acrobat team 

https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac

Indiana University
University Information Technology Services
Highlighted
Contributor

Bob, 

Thanks, I've done just that, here it is for those following: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/forums/590923-acrobat-for-windows-and-mac/suggestions/19251430-add-sea...