Announcements

All conversations in the Archive Forum are read only. For active conversations, please visit our All Forums page to post a topic or response.

First-time Contributor

25 GB HP Promo offer

Hi,

I am using an HP 15 laptop which came with the Box Windows 8 app, and a promotion which stated that I would get 25 GB free storage on Box if I signed up through the app; however, I am only able to get 10 GB of storage. The Box promotions page confirms that the promotion is available, but there seems to be no option to activate it.

How do I activate this promotion?

Thanks,

Ashish

Box Employee

Re: 25 GB HP Promo offer

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for joining the Box Community!

First, let's verify your purchase meets the conditions of the promotion here. If you feel you've met these requirements, we will be happy to assist. Please open a case here and we will help right away.

Yours,

Sherwin

Box

Box Employee

Re: 25 GB HP Promo offer

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Box via Forum!

To validate the promotion you received, can you provide us a screenshot of the promotion or a photo of the HP device that you have purchased? After we do have that information, We'll be more than happy to increase your storage from 10GB to 25GB. Kindly send the screenshot by creating a case.

Best regards,

Lovely

First-time Contributor

25 GB HP FREE

Buen día. Hace tres años aproximadamente, adquirí dos equipos "all in one hp". En la esquina inferior de la pantalla, hay un mensaje, que dice "Gratis 25GB de almacenamiento en la nube de por vida con BOX". ¿Que tengo que hacer, para hacer efectivo las GB?.

Gracias.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: 25 GB HP FREE

Hi @disenador2jcm
Thank you for your contribution to the Box Community!
If you're interested in your Box promotion, it's best to submit a case
for our support team to handle directly with your specific account information.