- Open the Account menu by clicking the your profile image (or initials) in the upper-right corner. Click Account Settings.
- Select the "Diagnostics" tab
- Under the "Connection Diagnostics" section, click the "Run Test" button
- This will run a multi-step connection test to see if your connection is at an optimum level. When the test completes, you will see a short summary of test results.
If the connection diagnostics did not complete, then check your firewall/proxy settings to make sure Box domains are allowed.
In addition, please follow the steps below to compare speeds to servers near to Box:
- Go to http://softlayer-sj.speedtest.net/ and notice there are two buttons. Please be sure to click the right-hand "Begin Test" Your Preferred Server button.
- When the test completes, you will be shown a report of your Ping, Download speed, and Upload speed in megabits per second (Mbps).
- Click the "SHARE THIS RESULT" button. If you end up creating a case with Box Support, you can send us these results to help us identify the issue.
- Click the "COPY" button and save the link
- Perform a 2nd test at https://www.sonic.com/speedtest and click Begin Test button
- When the test completes click the "SHARE THIS RESULT" button. If you end up creating a case with Box Support, you can send us these results to help us identify the issue. .
If you end up creating a case with Box Support, please be sure to include these results by copying the test links. Use the "SHARE THIS RESULT" button.